- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Mix all ingredients together except nuts and chips in a mixer.
- Stir in nuts and chips.
- Grease loaf pans.
- Pour mixture in pans.
- Bake for about 1 hour.
- Test with a tooth pick to see if done.
- Will come out clean unless a chip is hit when done.
- Hint: If banana are getting to ripe and you do not nave the time to make the bread at this time.
- Put the bananas in your freezer unpealed to use later.
This is one of the best recipes I have found for chocolate chip banana bread! It was very moist and delicious and the balance of flavors was perfect (I hate when the banana taste is overwhelming). The only thing I changed was using half the amount of sugar called for (personal preference). I did find that it cooked to the desired consistency in about 45 minutes but that could just be due to my oven. I will definitely be making this again in the near future!
Really good and so easy! I love that I didn't have to seperate the dry and the wet to make this.. I made this as an afterschool snack for my girls and they loved it! I just shared this with my Facebook friends. Thanks for posting!!
This makes a beautiful loaf of bread. I use chocolate chips - the minis work the best but I've used both. I also mix in 1/2-1 c of raisins, because I used to buy Trail Mix muffins at a Farmer's market and this reminded me of them. Thank you for sharing!