1/7 Photos of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 5 mins
One loaf is not enough to satisfy the hungry nibblers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease the bottom only of a 9 1/4 by 5 1/4 by 2 3/4 inch loaf pan.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3In large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- 4Add butter, eggs and bananas and blend well on medium speed of mixer.
- 5Stir in small chocolate chips and walnuts.
- 6Bake at 350 for 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan.
- 8Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1058 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3989.6
- Calories from Fat 1751
- Total Fat 194.5 g
- Saturated Fat 96.2 g
- Cholesterol 616.0 mg
- Sodium 4298.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 545.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.7 g
- Sugars 314.8 g
- Protein 57.1 g