Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This was my moms recipe.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 7 bananas, large size ripe, mashed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Cream the butter and sugar together. Blend in mashed bananas, vanilla and slightly beaten eggs.
- Whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture & mix until combined.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Pour into 2 greased pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes then check. Check every 5 minutes until brown.
- Makes 2 loaves.
Very good! I put half choc. chips and half raisins in mine.