1/2 Photos of Chocolate Chip Apple Cookies
LUv 2 BaKE's Note:
Delicious moist and flavourful cookies. Because the apple is grated, it is not obvious there is apple in these cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, cream together margarine and sugar; beat in egg.
- 2In seperate bowl, mix flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
- 3Stir flour mixture into creamed mixture; stir in apples, chocolate chips and oats.
- 4Drop mixture by rounded teaspoons onto cookie sheets.
- 5Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes.
- 6Makes 2 1/2 dozen.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Apple Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.2
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 47.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g