Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious moist and flavourful cookies. Because the apple is grated, it is not obvious there is apple in these cookies.
- In a large bowl, cream together margarine and sugar; beat in egg.
- In seperate bowl, mix flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Stir flour mixture into creamed mixture; stir in apples, chocolate chips and oats.
- Drop mixture by rounded teaspoons onto cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes.
- Makes 2 1/2 dozen.
Tastes delicious - I used recently picked honey crisp apples from a local orchard and the flavor with the cinnamon and chocolate chips is fantastic. The cookies did not spread, but that could be because of the texture of the butter. Overall, fabulous recipe!
Excellent! These are great to make during apple season when you have a lot of apples to go through. I really enjoyed the cinnamon and chocolate combo.