- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup apple, peeled,cored,and grated
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, cream together margarine and sugar; beat in egg.
- In seperate bowl, mix flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Stir flour mixture into creamed mixture; stir in apples, chocolate chips and oats.
- Drop mixture by rounded teaspoons onto cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes.
- Makes 2 1/2 dozen.