1/3 Photos of Chocolate Chip and Walnut Banana Bread Muffins
Veggie Girl Kacey's Note:
These muffins are so moist and delicious there are never any leftovers. I am a person that does not like an overabundance of banana flavour so these were just right. You can also make this into a banana loaf as well. Adapted from a recipe I found on the Food Network.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift the flour, baking soda and salt into a bowl. Set aside.
- 2Whisk the eggs and the vanilla together. Set aside.
- 3Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 4Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy (I use a Kitchen Aid stand mixer for this).
- 5Gradually pour the egg mixture into the butter while mixing until incorporated.
- 6Add the bananas and stir until incorporated.
- 7Mix in the flour mixture until just incorporated with a spatula.
- 8Pour in the walnuts and chocolate chips and gently fold into mixture.
- 9Place mixture in a paper-line muffin tray and bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. (All tray sizes and ovens are different so keep an eye on them).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip and Walnut Banana Bread Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1170.4
- Calories from Fat 504
- Total Fat 56.0 g
- Saturated Fat 26.9 g
- Cholesterol 205.3 mg
- Sodium 937.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 163.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 101.9 g
- Protein 15.7 g