Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
I am currently growing zucchinis in my garden and didn't realize how quickly they grow. Now I have more zucchinis than I know what to do with!
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup zucchini, unpeeled and grated
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl beat eggs until frothy. Beat in oil and sugars. Stir in zucchini and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, chopped pecans and chocolate chips.
- Stir well and add to zucchini mixture. Stir until moistened.
- Pour into greased loaf pan (9x5 inch). Bake for 55-60 minutes in 350 F oven. Test the loaf by inserting a toothpick to see if it comes out clean.
- Let the loaf stand for 10 minutes before removing from the pan onto a wire rack for cooling.