- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate piece (6 oz pkg.)
- 1 cup peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cream butter and sugars; add egg, vanilla, and beat until light and fluffy.
- Sift together flour, salt and baking soda; stir into creamed mixture; blend well.
- Add chocolate pieces and peanuts and stir by hand.
- Drop from teaspoon about 2 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in 375°F oven for 12 minutes.
- Remove from sheet immediately.