Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A yummy cookie for chocolate and peanut lovers!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups peanut butter cups, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- In mixing bowl, beat butter and peanut butter together until creamy.
- Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Sift together flour, soda and salt.
- Add flour, soda and salt.
- Stir until completely combined.
- With wooden spoon, stir in peanut butter cups, peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Form into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire rack.
I left the peanuts out of these cookies and still found them to be way too rich and peanut buttery. However, my brother thought that they were great, he being a bigger PB fan than I am. I would recommend leaving out the nuts and reducing the amount of peanut butter.