Recipe by DailyInspiration
Another delicious truffle recipe; although it sounds deliciously spicy as well. I have not tried them yet, but they are on my holiday baking "try" list.
- 1 cup dark chocolate, 73%
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (chipotle or ancho, depending upon how spicy you like it)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract (or vanilla)
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, melt chocolate over very low heat. Stir in agave, chili, almond extract, and coconut milk. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes or until mixture is about the consistency of a thick frosting. Scoop mixture into balls and set aside on a parchment-lined paper or baking sheet. Combine the almonds and cocoa powder in a shallow bow. Roll the truffle balls in the almond-cocoa mixure.