1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chili Bites
1 hr 5 mins
Rich mini-brownies with a surprising bite. The recipe came from a neat French website - chocolateandzucchini.com and it is delicious. Like bite size flourless chocolate cake and if you don't like hot stuff, leave the chili powder out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat your oven to 400°F.
- 2Melt the butter with the chocolate in a small saucepan or in a bowl in the microwave. If melting in the microwave, be sure to do it slowly, blending with a spoon between each pass.
- 3Transfer the melted chocolate and butter into a mixing bowl and add the sugar, stirring it in with a wooden spoon.
- 4Let the mixture cool a little.
- 5Add the eggs one by one, mixing well with the spoon after each addition.
- 6Add a rounded tablespoon of flour and mix well.
- 7Stir in the chili powder.
- 8Pour the dough into non-stick or silicone petit four molds, and bake for ten to twelve minutes. The top should look set, but the inside should still be on the soft side.
- 9Let the the mini bites cool down enough to unmold them, then turn them out on a rack to cool completely while you cook the other batches. Store in a plastic container, refrigerate, and take out about an hour prior to serving the next day.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chili Bites
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.3
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 49.5 mg
- Sodium 51.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsweetened dark chocolate