Recipe by Southern Polar Bear
This is a dessert soup that you can make for just about any occassion. Not only is it simple to make, it is also fun, exotic, flirty, creative, and just plain delicious! This recipe is from the The Learning Channel's Take Home Chefs.
- 10 ounces heavy cream
- 5 ounces milk
- 2 dried chilies (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate shavings
- 2 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons of croissant croutons
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium size pan place the cream, milk and dried chili, bring to a gentle simmer.
- Strain to remove the chopped chilies.
- Add the cream to the chocolate and stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour the soup into 4 small serving bowls.
- Garnish with croutons, baby marshmallows and chocolate flakes.
- Serve warm.