I got this recipe from CHEX and it is so easy and great to make! it is addicting, i make it all the time for a quick dessert that everyone will love.
- butter bottom and sides 13x9-in. pan.
- in large bowl mix popcorn, cereal, and pretzels; set aside.
- in a microwavable bowl microwave brown sugar, corn syrup and margarine for 2 minute or until boiling, stirring after 1 minute
- pour over cereal mixture in bowl, stirring until evenly coated
- press firmly into pan
- in a small microwave bowl, microwave choc. chips 1 minute or until melted.
- drizzle over bars-(i add more choc. chips).
- cool completely- about 30 min.-cut into bars (8 rows by 4).