1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chex Caramel Corn Bars
Anna Haines's Note:
I got this recipe from CHEX and it is so easy and great to make! it is addicting, i make it all the time for a quick dessert that everyone will love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1butter bottom and sides 13x9-in. pan.
- 2in large bowl mix popcorn, cereal, and pretzels; set aside.
- 3in a microwavable bowl microwave brown sugar, corn syrup and margarine for 2 minute or until boiling, stirring after 1 minute
- 4pour over cereal mixture in bowl, stirring until evenly coated
- 5press firmly into pan
- 6in a small microwave bowl, microwave choc. chips 1 minute or until melted.
- 7drizzle over bars-(i add more choc. chips).
- 8cool completely- about 30 min.-cut into bars (8 rows by 4).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chex Caramel Corn Bars
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.4
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 35.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: