Recipe by Hey Jude
Double chocolate, chewy, yummy, best ever cookies! I got this recipe from my friend Bella, one of the finest bakers I've ever known.
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups unsifted flour
- 3⁄4 cup hershey cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar; add eggs and vanilla, mix well.
- Gradually beat in the flour mixture then add chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes; let cookies rest on baking sheets for 2 minutes before removing with a spatula to wire racks to cool completely.