Posted for a request for chestnut puree recipes. From "Chocolate Heaven".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make a few chocolate curls for decoration then break the rest of the chocolate into squares& melt with the maderia in a heatproof bowl over simmering water.
- 2Remove from heat& add the butter a few pieces at a time, stirring until melted& smooth.
- 3Beat the egg yolks quickly into the mixture, then beat in the chestnut puree, a little at a time, making sure each addition is absorbed before you add the next.
- 4Mix until smooth.
- 5Beat the egg whites in another bowl until stiff.
- 6Stir in 1 tablespoon of the whites into the chestnut mixture to lighten it.
- 7Then evenly fold in the rest.
- 8Spoon the mixture into 6 small ramekin dishes& chill until set.
- 9Serve topped with generous amounts of creme fraiche& decorate with chocolate curls.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chestnut Pots
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.1
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 90.4 mg
- Sodium 84.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: