1/6 Photos of Chocolate Chess Squares
1 hr 5 mins
Kathy at Food.com's Note:
A rich and delicious dessert. Even got a thumbs up from my father-in-law on this recipe. Adapted from a Holly Berkowitz Clegg cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Coat a 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray.
- 3Combine cake mix, egg, butter, and water by hand.
- 4Now, pat the batter mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- 5In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and egg whites until smooth.
- 6Add the vanilla extract. Pour mixture over batter.
- 7Bake 45 minutes or until top is golden, cool and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chess Squares
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.3
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 265.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 28.6 g
- Protein 2.6 g