- 1 (18 ounce) box light devils food cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon water
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, egg, butter, and water by hand.
- Now, pat the batter mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and egg whites until smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract. Pour mixture over batter.
- Bake 45 minutes or until top is golden, cool and cut into squares.