Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is simple and always good. I use the Pillsbury crust found in the dairy case in a red box.
Make and share this Chocolate Chess Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- Melt chocolate and butter and cool.
- Beat eggs well, add sugar and vanilla.
- Combine butter and chocolate with egg/sugar/vanilla mixture.
- Pour into 9-inch pie shell.
- Bake at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes.