Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I made this last night and my whole family loved them. They disappeared in less than 24 hours.
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 lb) box powdered sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (I left these out)
- Bottom: Melt margarine in 9X13”pan.
- Beat egg into margarine, then sprinkle in cake mix.
- Mix well with fork and press down in pan until evenly spread.
- Topping: Beat the frosting ingredients well and pour onto cake mixture.
- Bake at 350º for 40-45 minutes.
I doubled this recipe and baked longer, sorry I didn't time it. I took half of these to a friend's house and the other half we kept at home. They didn't last long in either place! Super easy and yummy!