Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 300 Best Chocolate Recipes
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 3⁄4 cup dried sour cherries, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons kirsch
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- In microwave, combine chocolate chips and cream. Microwave until chocolate is shiny and almost melted. Stir until smooth.
- Add dried cherries and kirsch, stirring well. Refrigerate until firm.
- Scoop the chilled mixture by tablespoons and form into balls. Roll in cocoa powder.