Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I cannot remember for the life of me where I found this recipe but it's AMAZING!
Make and share this Chocolate Cherry Thumbprint Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Add 1 cup morsels, melted; mix well.
- Stir in oats, flour, baking powder and salt; mix well.
- Cover, chill dough 1 hour.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press deep cneters with thumb.
- Place maraschino cherry into each center.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set.
- Drizzle cookies with remaining 1 cup morsels, melted.