I cannot remember for the life of me where I found this recipe but it's AMAZING!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- 3Add 1 cup morsels, melted; mix well.
- 4Stir in oats, flour, baking powder and salt; mix well.
- 5Cover, chill dough 1 hour.
- 6Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- 7Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Press deep cneters with thumb.
- 9Place maraschino cherry into each center.
- 10Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set.
- 11Drizzle cookies with remaining 1 cup morsels, melted.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cherry Thumbprint Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1824 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1424.3
- Calories from Fat 558
- Total Fat 62.0 g
- Saturated Fat 35.8 g
- Cholesterol 187.1 mg
- Sodium 361.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 214.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.7 g
- Sugars 139.8 g
- Protein 18.6 g