Recipe by auntchelle
These are a wonderfully easy treat that children will love making. They are not very sweet as the sweetness is mainly from the cherries. I use Lindt 85% dark chocolate however children would probably prefer plain dark chocolate.
- 100 g glace cherries
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 100 g fried egg noodles
- 200 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 30 g unsalted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop cherries finely.
- Put cherries, almonds and noodles into a bowl.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a small bowl over a pan of hot water. Take off heat and stir until smooth.
- Add chocolate to cherry mix. Stir gently but combine well.
- Put spoonfuls onto a sheet of baking paper and leave to set.
- May be dusted with icing sugar when serving.