Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These beautiful slices are perfect anywhere, you will love them. They are so simple that you can get the kids to help
- 200 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup coconut
- 1⁄3 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup glace cherries, chopped
- 1 egg white
- Grease a 19cm x 29cm lamington pan, line base and sides with paper, grease paper well.
- Melt chocolate in heatproof bowl over hot water.
- Spread over base of prepared pan, refrigerate until set.
- Combine coconut, sugar, cherries and egg white in a bowl.
- Spread over chocolate.
- Rough top lightly with a fork.
- Bake in moderate oven for about 15 minutes.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut when cold.
- Store in refrigerator.