adapted from Pampered Chef
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Lightly spray an oven proof skillet.
- 3Seperate eggs over med mixing bowl, set egg yolks aside for another use.
- 4Lightly whisk egg whites.
- 5Add pie filling water and almond extract, mix well.
- 6Add cake mix, mix until well blended.
- 7Pour batter over bottom of skillet, spreading evenly.
- 8Bake uncovered 25-30 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- 9Remove cake from oven to rack to cool 10 minutes.
- 10Loosen edges of cake with flat sided knife.
- 11Invert cake onto large heat proof serving platter.
- 12Stir ice cream topping till smooth, may warm in microwave a bit to soften.Carefully spread evenly over top of cake.
- 13Cut into wedges, serve warm with frozen yogurt or thawed Light Cool Whip if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cherry Skillet Cake
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.9
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 40.0 mg
- Sodium 358.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 4.5 g