Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can use milk instead of water to get a thicker pudding... with the water, you'll get two very generous portions for around 130 calories each. The water will give you a soft-set pudding.
- 1 (1 2/3 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups very cold water
- 1 cup sugar-free cherry pie filling (1/2 a 20-oz can)
- Combine the pudding mix and water in the bowl of an electric mixer and stir for two minutes.
- Add the pie filling and stir until combined.
- Pour into serving bowls and refrigerate for about an hour or until slightly firm.