Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Pretty easy to make, and tastes really good. Cook time also includes the chill time.
Make and share this Chocolate Cherry Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar; add cocoa and mix well.
- Add egg and almond extract; mix well.
- Pour filling into crust.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Cool completely, then spread an even layer of cool whip over pie, then top with cherry pie filling.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours before serving.
A few in my family really liked this pie, but overall the chocolate was just too bitter for our taste. This is a great recipe if you like bitter chocolate.