- 85 g red cherry jelly crystals
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- 200 g fresh cream
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup glace cherries, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- dissolve jelly in boiling water and ssemi-set it in the refrigerator.
- blend icecream into half of the semi set jelly.
- whip fresh cream with powdered sugar and mix in the cherry pieces.
- To serve-- spoon ice cream jelly mixture into four individual dessert bowls.
- add cherry whipped cream topping and top with remaining half of the clear jelly.
- chill til the pudding is set.