Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is an adaptation of a recipe I was given by a friend. I have no idea where she originally got it, but it results in a moist, dense, chocolatey brownie in only a few minutes!
- 59.16 ml flour
- 59.16 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml margarine, melted
- 29.58 ml cocoa
- 29.58 ml cherry juice (canned)
- 1.23 ml vanilla
- 0.25 ml salt (scant)
- 3-4 black cherries (canned)
- In a regular coffee mug, combine melted margarine, vanilla, cherry juice, and salt, and stir.
- Add cocoa and stir well.
- Add flour and sugar, a tbs each at a time, mixing well in between each spoonful.
- Finally, drop in the cherries and give a quick stir to cover them in the mixture.
- Microwave on high for 60 to 90 seconds. It takes 75 seconds in my microwave, which I think is 1000w.
- Brownie should be still slightly molten and will be VERY HOT, especially the cherries.