Recipe by beckoned
This is an adaptation of a recipe I was given by a friend. I have no idea where she originally got it, but it results in a moist, dense, chocolatey brownie in only a few minutes!
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons cherry juice (canned)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt (scant)
- 3 -4 black cherries (canned)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a regular coffee mug, combine melted margarine, vanilla, cherry juice, and salt, and stir.
- Add cocoa and stir well.
- Add flour and sugar, a tbs each at a time, mixing well in between each spoonful.
- Finally, drop in the cherries and give a quick stir to cover them in the mixture.
- Microwave on high for 60 to 90 seconds. It takes 75 seconds in my microwave, which I think is 1000w.
- Brownie should be still slightly molten and will be VERY HOT, especially the cherries.