Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from the fabulous Hungry Girl website. (1 muffin: 131 calories, <1g fat, 123mg sodium, 35g carbs, 3.5g fiber, 24g sugars, 2.5g protein = 2 Points)
- 1 (20 ounce) box fat free brownie mix
- 2⁄3 cup light cherry pie filling
- 1 cup Fiber One cereal
- 1⁄4 cup light vanilla soymilk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients together. Place batter into muffin tins lined with paper or sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
I don't know if this is sugar-free fat-free brownie mix but I have only been able to find low fat brownie mix and made these. As they were cooking, I figured the points and it came out to 4!