Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From Taste of Home's Simple and Delicious
- 205.53 g bottlechocolate Magic Shell ice cream topping, divided
- 9 inch graham cracker crust
- 283.49 g jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 946.0 ml vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 (85.04 g) package peanut butter cups, chopped
- Following package directions, drizzle half of the ice cream topping over crust and gently spread to coat bottom and sides. Freeze until firm.
- Meanwhile, set aside six cherries for garnish and chop remaining cherries.
- In large bowl, combine ice cream and chopped cherries. Spread into prepared crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups and then drizzle with remaining ice cream topping.
- Garnish with reserved cherries. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.