Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From Taste of Home's Simple and Delicious
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) bottlechocolate Magic Shell ice cream topping, divided
- 9 inches graham cracker crust
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) packages peanut butter cups, chopped
- Following package directions, drizzle half of the ice cream topping over crust and gently spread to coat bottom and sides. Freeze until firm.
- Meanwhile, set aside six cherries for garnish and chop remaining cherries.
- In large bowl, combine ice cream and chopped cherries. Spread into prepared crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups and then drizzle with remaining ice cream topping.
- Garnish with reserved cherries. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.