A delicious off-the-shelf cake.
Make and share this Chocolate Cherry Fudge Bundt recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°; butter and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan; set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the cake mix briefly to break up any clumps; add in the remaining ingredients; beat at medium speed for about 3 minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared pan; bake for 45-50 minutes, or until pick comes out clean.
- Let cake cook in pan for 10 minutes, then invert to a rack or serving plate to finish cooling.
- Can be served with a scoop of high-quality vanilla ice cream OR add dollops of whipped cream on the cake at the fluted intervals and adorn each cloud with a drained maraschino cherry (do this just before serving).