1/3 Photos of Chocolate Cherry Fudge Bundt
1 hr 5 mins
A delicious off-the-shelf cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°; butter and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan; set aside.
- 2In a bowl, mix the cake mix briefly to break up any clumps; add in the remaining ingredients; beat at medium speed for about 3 minutes.
- 3Pour batter into prepared pan; bake for 45-50 minutes, or until pick comes out clean.
- 4Let cake cook in pan for 10 minutes, then invert to a rack or serving plate to finish cooling.
- 5Can be served with a scoop of high-quality vanilla ice cream OR add dollops of whipped cream on the cake at the fluted intervals and adorn each cloud with a drained maraschino cherry (do this just before serving).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cherry Fudge Bundt
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.5
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 55.8 mg
- Sodium 455.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 28.7 g
- Protein 5.8 g