Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
The easiest dessert you've ever fixed. No mixing, or measuring. Just "Dump" it all in the pan and bake.
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In lightly greased 9 X 12 baking pan, spread pineapple; top with pie filling.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over this.
- Slice margarine into 12 slices and dot over top.
- Cover all with coconut.
- Bake 1 hour or until cooked through.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream if desired.
Easy to make and very delicious. I took it to a holiday dinner and everyone raved about it.Thanks for sharing.