1/1 Photo of Chocolate Cherry Drop Cookies
These cookies are very soft and tasty. They're more of a Christmas cookie, but can be served all year 'round.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl, stir together hot cocoa mix and water.
- 3Add the flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- 4In a separate bowl, add butter, sugar and egg.
- 5Combine thoroughly, and add this mixture to the dry ingredients.
- 6Beat on high until thoroughly combined.
- 7Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet about 2-inch apart.
- 8Press a cherry into each cookie.
- 9Bake in oven for 12-14 minutes.
- 10Cookies may seem soft when taken out, but they will firm up as they cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cherry Drop Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.4
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 58.3 mg
- Sodium 236.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g