If you like chocolate and cherries, you will love this delightful recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375*.
- 2Spoon pie filling into a 9-inch square baking dish.
- 3Combine flour, oats, brown sugar and cocoa powder in a medium bowl; mix well. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until coarse crumbs form.
- 4Sprinkle flour mixture over pie filling. Sprinkle with chocolate chunks.
- 5Bake crisp until filling is bubbly, about 40 minutes.
- 6Cool slightly on a wire rack and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cherry Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.6
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 27.6 mg
- Sodium 117.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 5.2 g