Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
If you like chocolate and cherries, you will love this delightful recipe.
Make and share this Chocolate Cherry Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Spoon pie filling into a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Combine flour, oats, brown sugar and cocoa powder in a medium bowl; mix well. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until coarse crumbs form.
- Sprinkle flour mixture over pie filling. Sprinkle with chocolate chunks.
- Bake crisp until filling is bubbly, about 40 minutes.
- Cool slightly on a wire rack and serve warm.