- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄3 cup cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate chunk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Spoon pie filling into a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Combine flour, oats, brown sugar and cocoa powder in a medium bowl; mix well. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until coarse crumbs form.
- Sprinkle flour mixture over pie filling. Sprinkle with chocolate chunks.
- Bake crisp until filling is bubbly, about 40 minutes.
- Cool slightly on a wire rack and serve warm.