Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you enjoy chocolate covered cherries, this recipe is bound to tickle your taste buds. From Busycooks.com.
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup baking mix (like Bisquick)
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In ungreased 8 inch square pan, spread pie filling.
- In medium bowl mix Bisquick, brown sugar, and oats.
- Cut in butter,using a pastry blender, until crumbly.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon evenly over pie filling.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until very bubbly around edges.
- Serve warm.
This is so good! I've been making this for a while and it's a hit with my family and my neighbors! We all love it topped with whipped cream!