Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are delicious!
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (14 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 8 tablespoons whipped cream
- Make pancake batter according to package directions (for 8 people).
- Add chocolate powder to batter and mix well.
- In another bowl, mix cream cheese, cottage cheese, and vanilla. Set aside.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with oil and set on low to medium heat.
- Add 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup batter into hot pan and swirl around pan until it covers entire pan.
- Cook, when sides start getting dry, flip. They cook quick!
- Finish crepes. (Use parchment paper to stack crepes).
- Add some of the cream cheese filling to each crepe and roll.
- Top with 2 tbs. cherry filling and 1 tbs. whipped cream.