1/7 Photos of Chocolate Cherry Cordial Muffins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 473.18 ml milk chocolate chips, divided
- 59.14 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 59.14 ml granulated sugar
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 118.29 ml candied cherries or 118.29 ml maraschino cherries or 118.29 ml raisins, chopped
- 177.44 ml milk or 177.44 ml half-and-half
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F Grease 12 muffin pan cups or line with paper liners.
- 2In large bowl, combine flour, 1 3/4 cups chocolate morsels, brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 3Stir in cherries.
- 4In small bowl, combine milk, oil, and egg until well blended.
- 5Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients; stir just until moistened.
- 6Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups until full.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup chocolate morsels.
- 8Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until muffins are golden.
- 9Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- 10Remove from pan; serve warm or cool completely on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cherry Cordial Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.7
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 247.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: