Chocolate Cherry Cordial Cookies
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees in a large bowl beat butter, sugar, eggs and rum extract until light and fluffy.
- Add flour cocoa, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Beat well.
- Flatten about 1 tablespoon of dough.
- Place a cherry in the middle of the dough and mold the dough around it.
- Roll in sugar and repeat with remaining dough.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart of an un-greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes and let cool on rack.
- For glaze whisk ingredients together and spoon over cookies.