Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chocolate and cherries in a shake. Doesn't get any better than this! Recipe from Land O Lakes but I've tweaked it a little.
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet hot cocoa mix
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3⁄4 cup milk (or more, make it as thick or as thin as you'd like)
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Cover and blend until smooth, 20-30 seconds.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately.
This was a GREAT recipe, I used chocolate chip ice cream and it turned out fantastic!!
My kids loved this one! We had picked it out for Spring PAC 2007. And really enjoyed it. We were all a little skeptical about the powdered cocoa mix but you couldnâ€™t even taste that it was a powdered chocolate. We loved the combination of cherry and chocolate. My kids have asked that we make this as often as possible. Thanks for the great recipe!