1/2 Photos of Chocolate Cherry Cookies
Lou van's Note:
Taken from March 2009 Good Food Magazine. I made these today and don't want to lose the recipe hence posting here. I used dried cherries instead of the glace cherries just because we prefer them. The raw dough can be frozen, if cooking from frozen add a few minutes to the cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 190C / 170C fan assisted / gas 5.
- 2Beat the butter, sugars and egg together until smooth.
- 3Mix in the flour, chocolate, cherries and salt.
- 4Spoon onto non-stick baking sheets in rough blobs well spaced apart.
- 5Bake for 12 - 14 minutes until just golden with the middle pale and soft.
- 6Cool for 5 minutes then transfer to racks with a fish slice to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cherry Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (889 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.6
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 32.4 mg
- Sodium 71.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g