CHOCOLATE CHERRY COOKIES - received on a recipe share site
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup cherry flavored liqueur
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1Plump dried cherries by covering with boiling water.
- 2soak for 5.minutes,
- 3drain and toss with cherry liqueur. For best flavor, allow.
- 4cherries to marinate in the cherry liqueur several hours or overnight.
- 5In separate mixing bowl, cream butter with sugars;
- 6blend in egg, vanilla. and almond extract.
- 7Fold in salt, baking soda and flour.
- 8Drain cherries and fold into mixture with white and semi-sweet chocolate.
- 9and macadamia nuts (optional).
- 10Refrigerate dough at least one hour. before baking.
- 11Preheat oven to 350º.
- 12Drop batter onto greased cookie sheet by the.heaping teaspoon.
- 13Bake until lightly golden, 12 to 14 minutes.
- 14Remove from cookie sheet and place on wire rack to cool.
- 15Prep time doesn't include time for rehydrating cherries.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cherry Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (834 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.1
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 19.7 mg
- Sodium 88.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cherry flavored liqueur