Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is pure decadence!
Make and share this Chocolate Cherry Cobbler With Nut Topping recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 350.
- in a large bowl, combine, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and
- butter. cut with pastry blender until crumbs are the size of small peas.
- using a double boiler, melt chocolate chips.
- remove from heat and cool.
- add milk and egg to chocolate and mix well.
- blend chocolate into flour mixture.
- spread pie filling in the bottom of 2 quart casserole.
- drop chocolate batter randomly over cherries and sprinkle with nuts.
- bake 45 minutes until top is golden.