This recipe is pure decadence!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350.
- 2in a large bowl, combine, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and
- 3butter. cut with pastry blender until crumbs are the size of small peas.
- 4using a double boiler, melt chocolate chips.
- 5remove from heat and cool.
- 6add milk and egg to chocolate and mix well.
- 7blend chocolate into flour mixture.
- 8spread pie filling in the bottom of 2 quart casserole.
- 9drop chocolate batter randomly over cherries and sprinkle with nuts.
- 10bake 45 minutes until top is golden.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cherry Cobbler With Nut Topping
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.0
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 417.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 5.8 g