Recipe by mandabears
Tastes like chocolate covered cherries. Got this recipe from a co-worker who is also a cookbook recipe clipper fiend. Rich, gooey and chocolate. Great topped with vanilla ice cream
- 4 (15 ounce) canspitted dark sweet cherries, well drained
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degree oven.
- Lightly grease a 13 x 9 pan, I use cooking spray.
- Place cherries in pan.
- In a large bowl combine brownie mix, water, egg and oil.
- Mix until well combined.
- Spread over the cherries.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the middle comes out with moist crumbs.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream or cool whip.