Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A no-bake treat that are absolutely addictive. I got it from the USA Weekend newspaper.
Make and share this Chocolate Cherry Clusters recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal or 1 1⁄2 cups similar cereal
- 1 cup dried cherries or 1 cup other dried fruit
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces
- In medium bowl, microwave chocolate chips on high 1 minute.
- Microwave on high 1 more minute, until nearly melted.
- Stir until smooth.
- Quickly stir in cereal, cherries, and walnuts until well coated.
- Using a tablespoon, drop clusters on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, until no longer sticky.
Wow!!! Talk about easy to make!!! I made 1/2 of the recipe and didn't add the walnuts as my family doesn't care for them, so I added more of the Cheerio's. Also couldn't find bitter sweet chocolate chips so subbed the semi-sweet chips. I used Sun Maid's dried tart cherries. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe. Made for fall Pick A Chef Event.