Recipe by Chris from Kansas
I think these are the greatest low-fat chocolate cookies ever created. They have a fudge-like texture and great chocolate flavor. I hope you like them as much as we do.
Top Review by sage femme
This is a very easy to make, quick to bake cookie recipe. I tried it because I wanted to use up some cherries in my cabinet. I also substituted nuts instead of chocolate chips in the recipe. The texture of the "dough" part of the cookie is a bit strange and rubbery. The taste is good though, fun to much and not too sweet.
- 1 (14 ounce) can low fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup dried tart cherry (or raisins)
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl, combine low fat sweetened condensed milk, flour, cocoa, egg white and vanilla.
- Stir in chocolate chips and cherries.
- Spray baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets; bake 6 to 7 minutes.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.