Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just came up with this adapting another recipe and it worked well. Sized are approx., ezp the pie filling - just use the smallest can you find. An Oreo crust would likely be good with this also.
- 226.79 g containerchocolate flavored Cool Whip
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 595.33 g can cherry pie filling (optional)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Place cool whip, cream cheese, and powdered sugar in a mixer and mix until there are no lumps.
- Scoop this filling into pie crust and refrigerate until set, if you can wait that long.
- Serve with cherry pie filling. Enjoy!