Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just came up with this adapting another recipe and it worked well. Sized are approx., ezp the pie filling - just use the smallest can you find. An Oreo crust would likely be good with this also.
- 1 (8 ounce) containerchocolate flavored Cool Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling (optional)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Place cool whip, cream cheese, and powdered sugar in a mixer and mix until there are no lumps.
- Scoop this filling into pie crust and refrigerate until set, if you can wait that long.
- Serve with cherry pie filling. Enjoy!