Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- For Crust: Combine chocolate wafer crumbs and melted butter or margarine; press onto bottom of 9 inch spring form pan.
- Bake at 350: F. for 10 minutes.
- NOTE: You can also use a ready made chocolate wafer crust. For Cheesecake; Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, cocoa and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Gradually add gelatin, mixing until blended.
- Fold in remaining ingredients; pour over crust. Chill until firm.
- Pour cherry pie filling over top of cheesecake. Cut and serve.