1/4 Photos of Chocolate Cherry Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
bayoucritter aka. angela's Note:
The cake is delicious and very moist. I keep mine in the fridge and tastes great cold. Chocolate & cherries go great together, so why not in a cake! Adding soft cream cheese to canned frosting makes a great difference & makes it not so 'sugary'. ENJOY
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix cake as directed (decreasing the water& oil to above measure).
- 2stir in 1 can cherry pie filling.
- 3pour into greased& floured cake pan (batter will be a little thick).
- 4spread evenly.
- 5bake 350 deg (as directed) about 45-50min (til knife comes out clean when inserted into center).
- 6cool completely.
- 7in bowl, mix frosting& cream cheese til blended.
- 8spread onto cooled cake.
- 9top with maraschino cherries (as many as u like).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cherry Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (1787 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4395.8
- Calories from Fat 2053
- Total Fat 228.2 g
- Saturated Fat 73.1 g
- Cholesterol 807.9 mg
- Sodium 5380.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 559.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.1 g
- Sugars 208.5 g
- Protein 65.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: